Our urgent care services are designed around your need for convenient, but high-quality medical care. We cater to walk-in patients who need care right away but are not serious enough to require a trip to the emergency room. In our urgent care center, you get care quicker and less expensively than you would in the doctor’s clinic or in the emergency room.
Moreover, you can rest assured that:
- You don’t need to make appointments or book ahead. You will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis or based on the severity of your medical need.
- You can enlist our services earlier and later than most clinics.
- You will have to shell a smaller amount because we are less expensive than an emergency room visit.
- You will have shorter waits than the emergency room since your condition is presumably not life-threatening.
Among the services we can take on include but are not limited to the following:
With this convenience, we still recommend doing the following several before your visit to make the most out of it:
- Note down all your symptoms for ease of describing.
- Take note of all your current medications and allergies as well as other relevant information your urgent care provider may need to complete your basic medical history.
- See whether the urgent care service you are about to enlist is covered by your health insurance.
- Bring your ID, insurance card if you have it, and your preferred method of payment.